Saturday, January 26, 2008

Seiyu Introduction : Ishida Akira

Wow ha~! Kin Ton desu~~! Haha, right...
I was bored... So I re-watched Harukanaru Toki no Nakade. Honestly, I am going to be a great fan of this anime. (Maybe I can also try Fushigi... )
Why did I name my post title as Ishida Akira? Well, Ishida Akira is the seiyuu for Abe no Yasuaki in the series. Personally I really like the character and Akira-san's voice~! AH~~!! It's so cool!!
So I went to Anime News Network to check his profile out. And I was totally shocked! He played in a lot of characters in the animes that I watched. (Minus the point that I knew he acted as Xelloss in The Slayers.) Here's the list:
  • Chrono Crusade - Chrono
  • D.N Angel - Satoshi Hiwatari
  • Saiyuki - Hakkai
  • Harukanaru Toki no Nakade TV Series - Abe no Yasuaki
  • Harukanaru Toki no Nakade OVA 1 - Abe no Yasutsugu
  • Harukanaru Toki no Nakade OVA 2 - Rizvaan
  • Kamichama Karin - Michiru Nishikiori
  • My Hime - Nagi
  • My Otome - Nagi
  • Naruto - Gaara
  • Nagima! - Fate Averruncus
  • Rakugo Tennyo Oyui - Kikyo Kotsukahara
  • Samurai Deeper Kyo - Sasuke Sarutobi
  • Shining Tears X Wind - Kaito Kiriya
  • Shonen Onmyouji - Abe no Seimei (young)
  • Slayers Next, Slayers Try, Slayers Premium as Xelloss
  • Spiral - Eyes Rutherford
  • Tantei Gakuen Q - Masumi Toujo in episode 7

This doesn't include the latest Bleach Movie where he acted as Soujirou Kusaka. ^_^ Then again, Akira-san voiced in a lot of CD Drama and movie. ^_^ Multi-talented I suppose. Haha~ I am now so a total fan of Akira-san already~!!
Here are some links to his fan site:

No comments: