Tuesday, October 31, 2006

A change of blog image! I just say it!

Listening to: Random songs~~ Don't ask... ^^

Mood: Not too sure... Sad? Maybe... ^^;

I officially am going to make this to some anime reviews blog. I gave up... ^^; I can't help but want to write more about anime that are being aired in Japan. For example, Shounen Onmyouji! ^^ Yeah! Heehee... I will give the detail later once I am done with my change of blog. ^^ Maybe also provide links... >_> Ahmm... Maybe... I am not too sure if I am going to do so... ^^; After all, laws are everywhere, aren't they? But most of them are in chinese sub (Because they are slightly faster and they are willing to sub for even the lisenced ones). Hope you guys wouldn't mind! ^^

Last entry I wrote about the anime 'Slayers'. I am currently writing a story for that. ^^; I am a slayers fan after all... So sorry for those who are waiting for me to update CCS. (If you are looking now... ^^;) I will finish that during my end of second year! Sorry for keeping you people waiting. Once I got it up, I will email you guys or even msn you guys! Gomenasai!

Okay... Time to go~! Be back when all is prepare to change! ^^ See you!

PS.
A video I seen. Tesla - the missing secrets of Nikola Tesla. Very informative. But it kinda scared me a little just by thinking. Give me a break. ^^; His inventions... Enjoy~!

No comments: