Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Okay... Haven't been blogging...

Listening to: Hikari no Rasenritsu

Mood: Wondering...

Okay... I haven't been blogging at all after I released my series. And I really receive very little review... I am so sad... *Crying* Not the point for now... It's the beginning... I don't expect much either...

Tomorrow, the result for my students will be out. I am quite looking forward to the results. Hope they do well. *Praying hard* Or I am screwed...

I am really not in the mood of studying. This is bad. I am getting lazier. Crap... I haven't been playing maple either. What is wrong with me? *Sigh* Never mind.

Well, my timetable for now is not too bad. Still surviving. *Laugh like hell* But I wonder how long I can be like this... -_-"

Going off now. Catch up with you guys later. Remember, emails are welcome:

hr2f_2001@hotmail.com

No comments: