Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Very stress!!

Listening to: Let me hear your voice

Mood: Stressing up

It was supposed to be a rather relaxing section with my students but instead of that, they got me all stress up. I don't believe this. They forgot half of what I taught them over the past few lessons. So I spent around 2 hours trying to make them recall everything. *Sigh* Killing me slowing... Indeed...

I hadn't been able to play maple for the days... I am still at level 36... Long long way...

I check out the newest anime in Japan. I thought I saw one anime that caught me. The name of the anime is: Shakugan no Shana. A very interesting anime... I am so looking forward for this anime... One more day if I am not wrong... Just can't wait to watch it...

Got to go... Need a break after they stressed me up this much... But this is the last time they are taking Mathamatic lessons from me so... I am free!!! (They are having their exam tomorrow anyway. But that's not the point.) Hope they score well for the exams.

No comments: