Friday, October 21, 2005

OMG~!!! What's wrong with them?

Listening to: Truely, madly, deeply,

Mood: Mad... Really mad...

I can't believe my eyes when I opened my new timetable... God... I thought I almost die of another round of heart-attack. I felt my blood boil. I have the worst timetable in my entire life!! How am I going to do?!

On monday itself, I have two and a half hour of free time before my next lesson. I think I can go back and forth from school to home and back. It wouldn't even take more than an hour. For god sake!! What's wrong with the school?!

Other than that, most of the days are okay... Well, except the fact I have to go to school on Sat for... HALF AN HOUR?! Now is really... WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THE SCHOOL?!

Something even worst, I have a crush timetable. Now I wonder how I am going to be at 2 places at the same time... Man... Problematic school... Really... Can't they be a little caring for the students? Now I have to see if I am taken in. *Sigh* Really... Can't fate be less cruel to me?

The story wouldn't be up so soon. So... Sorry...

No comments: