Monday, September 26, 2005

Lonely? Let your fantasy go...

Listening to: 當你孤單你會想起誰

Mood: Kinda scare now...

I was looking at my friend's blog when I thought I just set this one up.

Like reading fantasy stories? Or do you like writing fantasy stories? But you can't find a place to put it up to share it with others? This is the place. I am going to help you, fantasy writers to do so.

It doesn't have to be a completed story. It can be a series. (I think I should start mine as well) I will help to put on the site. I might place it somewhere for people to download it to read offline. So what are you waiting? I will entertain all. Why limit your imagination to yourself? Share it. Just email to: hr2f_2001@hotmail.com.

Well, I will be having my exam later. But what really scare the bones out of me is the exam tomorrow. Fundemental Electronic. Something that I know I will just pass the course. Oh well... We will see about that. ^_^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » » »