Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Happy day? Maybe...

Listening to: D-technolife

Mood: Quite happy

Another day... I was rather relaxing now... After all I finish my exams...

Finally received some comments (And I really mean some) I am so happy!! :) Pardon me... Just a little excited that's all.

I am about to start a series of magical adventure story. Still think of a name for it... Got some plot set up... And kind of have some romance (Or it will be a little dead). I will put up the character guide first in case people got lost in my story. (Which usually end up confusing myself as well) Oh well... Do look forward to it...

I went mapling in the morning for a while. Soon find myself getting bored... But in one case or the other, I will still train. (Except not that hardworking in training) Level 70!!!! Long way to go...

Went out in the afternoon in the end. Kind of need a break from gaming... But soon find myself in a bookshop(People will go: WTF?! I know.). Enjoy for a while and then back to sleeping mode.

Going to celebrate a friend's birthday soon. Very looking forward to it. Got her present already. So I am all set. ... Am I a little too overly-prepared?

No comments: